Download: $4.50 (Download only.)
Eighteen celebrated authors have come together to celebrate the changes of a century and to aid the cause of diabetes education and research. (100% of the proceeds of this book will be donated to that cause.)
Journey back to the turn of the 20th Century to see how a watch, passed from generation to generation, affects its owners. The Roaring 20's may have been an exciting time for many, but for one small girl her fondest desire is to simply go home. Meet an irrepressible heroine who startles her satisfied husband by suddenly wanting to expand her horizons. And gather with friends who must come to terms with the death of one of the circle.
It's all here..and much, much more in Millennial Milestones: A Celebration of Change. (Available in download formats only.
Table of Contents
· Introduction by Marilyn Nesbitt, CEO and publisher
· Rush by Chuck Bednar
· I Do! by Diana Lesire Brandmeyer
· The Horse Chestnut Wars by Leta Nolan Childers
· The Wind of Change by Charlee Boyett-Compo
· The Good Dr. Balazs by Elizabeth Delisi
· The Watch by Jim Farris
· A Woman's Place by Joanie MacNeil
· Going Backwards by Rita Hestand
· Christmas 1970 - The Proposal by Elaine Hopper
· Military Reds, Whites and Blues by Elaine Hopper
· The Greening of Emily Baker by Sherry-Anne Jacobs
· Silencing The Heart by Loretta Kemsley
· Ushering in the New Century By Eva M. Kende
· Mothers by Eva Kende
· October 1956 by Eva M. Kende
· The Legacy by Diana Kirk
· The Engagement by Amy McBay
· Who Would Have Thought by Pat Snellgrove, aka Ann Patrick
· The New Year's Eve of a Lifetime by Mary Taffs
· Gift of the Century: Jane and Elmer's True Story by Jane Toombs
· A Taste of History by Glenda Tudor
What an outstanding group of writers in this wonderful anthology, Millennial Milestones: A Celebration of Change. This book spans the last century in the diversity of the stories and a reader can get a taste of many decades. From the early 1900s to the eve of the new millennium, these stories will touch you and also touch the lives of diabetics as 100% of the proceeds of this book will be donated to aid the cause of diabetes education and research. I applaud DiskUs Publishing and the many writers who created this volume of delightful reading material.
Reviews by Chris ~~ Reviewed by Chris Bellar
Millennial Milestones: A Celebration of Change
From the first story of a young man beating the odds to climb a mountain to the very last story of a child learning the history of his family, this is a truly wonderful anthology of stories. It has something for everyone. I recommend this book without reserve and know that it will be a favorite for years to come.
100% of the proceeds of this book will be donated to aid the cause of diabetes education and research so buy a copy today and while you are helping a charity, you can have a great read.
Holly's Fun Reviews
© DiskUs Publishing